www.allouttabubblegum.com

Your Action Film Pilgrimage Begins Here

It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kain's Quest
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:46 pm 

Nice find! Michelle Pfieffer's sister and License to Kill's Carey Lowell are in that and it has a kickass, cliche vigilante cop poster so it's obviously a must-see for me and everyone else here. :)

As for Pyun, why no love for his mediocre but watchable Spitfire starring Lance Henriksen? As for the Nemesis sequels, I've only seen the fourth one and it was worth fast-forwarding through it just to see Andrew Divoff's performance.

"If you are healthy, if you’re in a joyful state yourself, then all of life is funny. Taking the irony of what our final fate is from the very beginning — when you are born you become aware you’re going to die — that awareness is itself absurd, so that given the right attitude, all of life can be humorous. It’s something to aim for. I try to remember the state of bliss that life is even at its hardest, at its most difficult."- William Shatner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:39 pm 

Sure can't beat 'em classy titty shots, glad to see Woo at least at some point had them in his films. Good stuff, sad face.

And I too would love to see something Pyun and therefore I submit a request for Heatseeker, cause I think you own that one. I also think Down Twisted is better, rarer and has more Carey Lowell than Dangerously Close.

ArnoldVoslooT800 wrote:
He sexually and physically abused Kari Wuhrer and killed another whore in Boulevard . If that's not badass then I doubt you guys know what is...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm 

ArnoldVoslooT800 wrote:
why no love for his mediocre

Because it's mediocre. Why do you have this fixation over mediocre films?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:42 pm 

DynamiteKid wrote:
Why do you have this fixation over mediocre films?

A better question would be "Why do you like Albert Pyun?" and the answer would be because he makes interesting films (albeit ones that vary in quality).

"If you are healthy, if you’re in a joyful state yourself, then all of life is funny. Taking the irony of what our final fate is from the very beginning — when you are born you become aware you’re going to die — that awareness is itself absurd, so that given the right attitude, all of life can be humorous. It’s something to aim for. I try to remember the state of bliss that life is even at its hardest, at its most difficult."- William Shatner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:42 pm 

I also gotta point out that the picture for the Kain's Quest page should replace the Stars & Stripes as the American flag.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm 

Didn't really expect people to notice that pic. I was going to ask someone to photoshop it to make it more "awesome", but I like it's cheesiness.

"Sometimes you need a certain rhetoric to get people motivated."
—President Donald J. Trump

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:53 pm 

Damn you getting all philosophical on my ass, I watch this for Gary Daniels' body fluids not this brain-y stuff.

ArnoldVoslooT800 wrote:
He sexually and physically abused Kari Wuhrer and killed another whore in Boulevard . If that's not badass then I doubt you guys know what is...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:18 pm 

Yeah, I guess I was just in one of those moods when i wrote it. Still, I did manage to keep it very short this time. And I think that may make up for the straight face. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:53 pm 

I enjoyed the episode, to be honest. Yeah it's not the best episode but I like it for showcasing a bit about Brucesploitation and Bruce Lee in general. And I even feel a bit smarterer after watching this. *drool*

Also: honking noise! Yaaaay!

You are a ridiculous man.
(Rutledal)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 pm 

I think I'll keep the honking noise until I find a more amusing one.

As for feeling smarter... yay? I guess I have been unintentionally educational. For free!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next