Here's the deal, all you potential Kill Counters. Once a week, on D-DAY (Dump Day = SUNDAY), I will take all the Movie Body Counts that you gentlemen have completed in THIS fashion and post them on the main page, to be featured and linked to the new AOBG ACTION MOVIE BODY COUNTS PAGE!
Anyone who joins the forum may contribute, and be featured so long you abide to our rules and complete the count in THIS fashion and post it here in this thread. RULE #1: ACCURACY
- A. a kill is to be counted when either a corpse is provided, or they are very heavily implied dead.
……1. By “implied” we mean shot or stabbed a shitload, mentioned as killed (and never returning), blown up, thrown off a cliff, or shot/stabbed just off-screen and never heard from again.
………a. By “blown up” we mean lit afire, actually blown to bits, last seen in an incinerated building/object, or thrown off their feet by an explosion, causing them to not get back up (death by concussion).
- B. Everyone makes mistakes, and we will correct them as they are discovered, but this does not grant you permission to haphazardly throw together a count and post it as complete. If your work proves to be shotty, and/or in constant rebuttal or in need of continued correction, you will risk not being allowed to have your counts published on the main site. Just do your best to have it right, before you post it. RULE #2: SPELL-CHECK YOUR SHIT!
If there is a word underlined in red and it's not a person's name, chances are you made a boo-boo. Right click that fucker and fix it on up.RULE #3: CLAIMING KILL COUNTS
Anyone may lay claim to any previously undone movie killcount, by simply stating that they intend to do said killcount, in this forum. And starting from the date of the original post laying the claim, the claimer has 7 days to complete said killcount, before the film once again, is up for grabs. After the 7 days are up, if the count is not posted in a ready-for-main-page (read: completed) form, the claimer shall have to wait one additional day to make claim to the movie again. During which, another counter will be able to claim the movie for them self, should they wish to do so. This will be done, in an effort, to keep things fair and to prevent someone from simply re-claiming an un-completable laundry list of movies.
1. You may claim right to complete any previously un-counted movie by simply posting a response in this thread.
2. You will have exactly one week (7 days) to complete said count.
3. If you are unable to complete a claimed count, you must wait 1 additional day to lay claim again.
4. You snooze, you may loose. No bitching tolerated. Thems The Rules.
And as a general rule of thumb (to keep from potential doubling-up of movies, and subsequent wasting of one another's time), I would think it best for all counters to begin announcing their intended projects BEFORE
they start work on them. AND make sure to keep current on what the other kill counters have laid claim to. RULE #4: THE LONGER, THE BETTER
If at all possible, when doing a count for a movie with multiple cuts (Director, Uncut, Unrated, etc) we much prefer you to use the which ever version is the most 'complete' (read: longest).CREDIT WHERE CREDIT'S DUE
If you would like your real name to be added and/or personal website linked from your forum screen name on the main Body Counts Page, under CONTRIBUTORS, please let me know and I'll be happy to add them. HAPPY COUNTING ~RANTBO